Posts tagged with ‘Mojang’
For some reason we forgot to post this yesterday! There is a new bundle and this one’s pretty exciting! Not because it has the world’s greatest games but because they are all new games that are in development right as we speak and all the companies are live streaming their development!
Now, unlike all the previous bundles, the developers aren’t getting a penny from this! All proceeds go to charity!
The game themes were chosen with help from the community.
- Mojang’s Striped Zebra team is making a French Nuclear Spaceship game.
- The Giraff Macka team at Mojang will be basing their game around Endless Nuclear Kittens.
- Mojang’s Cyborg Hippo team is using a Nuclear Pizza War theme.
- Wolfire will be making a Nuclear Endless War themed game.
- Vlamber’s game will be themed around Wasteland Kings.
- Ludosity will be using a Interplanetary Void theme.
Other game themes will be added when available.
Go over to humblebundle.com to watch the streams and/or buy the bundle!
The Pretty Scary Update is almost upon us, with just two weeks until our target release date (October 24th). Here is this weeks changelog:
- Added a new Anvil block for repairing, merging & naming items
- Added an option for cape-owners to hide their capes ingame
- Effects given by the Beacon will be less intrusive on the screen
- Level-up sound now only plays every 5 levels
- More bugfixes & tweaks!
Download the snapshot here:
“Minecraft Pocket Edition got an update!
Minor release 3.2 (Furnaces – No more unlimited items)
- Furnaces! Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into.
- Grow trees! Saplings dropped when harvesting leaf with Shears.
- More tiles such as thin glass, and half blocks in different material.
- Gold, diamond and iron ore can now be gathered (smelt them for stronger tools)!
- Fixes: less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices, mobs have correct health, fixed rendering of fence gates and half blocks in hand.
Known bug – game crashes when clicking on empty furnace inventory list”
VGN Survival Minecraft Server
Hey everyone, we’ve got some awesome news to share with you! We now have a VGN Minecraft server open for the public. Come join and build with the admins and mods of VGN. Make friends, have fun, be creative, and survive. We have many other activities for you all like Mob, Spleef, Capture the Flag, and PvP arenas. We also host Survival Games (Hunger Games for Minecraft) on the server sometimes. When we host one we’ll post about it on the server’s blog, which can be found here. We really hope you’ll stop by and have fun with us!
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Tops 1,000,000 Units Sold
Today, Microsoft announced that Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has officially surpassed 1 million units sold. Impressive.
The game is also said to have logged about 5.2 million total online hours, and 4 million multiplayer sessions, and over 2.4 million multiplayer hours. If you want to grab Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, it will cost you 1600 Microsoft Points.