Posts tagged with ‘E3 2012’
The Toybox production received a debut trailer yesterday from Natsume. Nobuo Uematsu has been confirmed to be working on the soundtrack for the game. Be sure to check it out!
So awhile back, a special motion-controlled Hydra controller got released that came with a motion-controlled level of Portal 2. Well, Valve are releasing that level on the PS3 later this year with support for the Playstation Move. You’ll be able to manipulate objects in the environment using this special motion controller to solve the insane spatial puzzles.
Unfortunately, XBox 360 owners will be left out with no DLC. I suppose the Kinect just isn’t able to mimic the motion controls necessary to play.
Trine 2: Director’s Cut and new expansion in development for Wii U
Trine 2: Director’s Cut (Wii U exclusive & holiday title)
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers thanks to the new control system designed for Wii U, taking full advantage of the touch screen for intuitive character controls
- More than 100 improvements to the original game, including polished gameplay features, level geometry adjusts, new vocals and character interactions, and user experience improvements
- Online and local co-op with up to three players, with special multiplayer features for Wii U GamePad™ and support for up to three Wii Remotes™.
- Superb graphics and next-gen visuals using impressive technical effects, making Wii U the definite console version
- Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like and use the Unlimited Character Mode and Game+ for replay value
- Upgrade your characters to suit your play style and to learn amazing new skills
- Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
- Amazing 19-track fantasy soundtrack
- Full language support for English, French, German and Spanish, and optional subtitling for more than 10 languages
- Campaign support for the new skills from the upcoming expansion
- Director’s Cut includes the exclusive Magic Mayhem “party mode” for up to 4 players in online and offline multiplayer
Trine 2 expansion campaign (included in the Director’s Cut)
- Add-on content for Trine 2
- A new adventure featuring the Heroes struggling against new goblin villainy
- 5 new levels chock-full of new puzzles, hazards, enemies and contraptions
- New skills for each character with new possibilities for puzzle solving
- Completely new environments ranging from burning desert to snowy mountains to the insides of a giant sand whale
Trine 2: Director’s Cut is intended to be released on Wii U during the holiday season.
Dead Island Riptide Announced
Deep Silver, publisher of Dead Island, announced at E3 today that Techland, developer of the original Dead Island, is currently developing a new game for the franchise titled Dead Island Riptide. No other details have been released yet, but expect further on the title information to be released later this year.
So ends the first day of E3 media presentations. Nintendo is on tomorrow morning/afternoon (depending on your location), so it’s not quite over yet.
There is plenty to check out from a lot of what you saw tonight, such as Sony having E3 booths on Playstation Home, so be sure get more in-depth while you can!
The Last Of Us and God Of War: Ascension Get New Gameplay Trailers
They’ll be posted shortly, but ending the show was a gameplay trailer of GoW:A and then quite the finale of a gameplay trailer for The Last Of Us demonstrating a few unique and new features not seen before.
Be sure to check them out when they go up!