Castle Crashers is Coming to Steam!
Earlier this week The Behemoth announced that Castle Crashers is finally making its way to PC, nearly four years after its debut on the Xbox 360. There has been no word on a release date yet, but designer Dan Paladin at least wrote a lovely poem for us all!
A Poem by Dan Paladin:
While BattleBlock has been churning,
there’s another wheel turning!
And that wheel is Castle Crashers running on Steam!
It was accomplished by utilizing one of our programming teams!
We always liked this platform so it’s kind of a dream!
I’d say a release date but the future’s unknown.
If I make a mistake I shall never atone.
If you’re in Germany this weekend please say hi to John.
He is at Gamescom.
The Castle Crashers Steam Features will include:
- Integrated voice chat
- Steam Achievements
- Gamepad support
- Steam Cloud Support
- Local and Online Multiplayer
- Colorful hand drawn 2D visuals!
- Over 30 levels plus five arena modes
- Unlock more than 25 characters and over 40 weapons!
- Intuitive combo and magic system: Unlock an arsenal of new attacks as your character progresses through the game.
- Experience system: Level up your character and adjust Strength, Magic, Defense, and Agility.
- Animal orbs: These adorable little companions each add different abilities to aid you on your journey
- Arena mode: Battle other players in free-for-all or team matches with four unique modes to choose from!
- Insane Mode: Test your skills in the ultimate campaign challenge.